Monday, April 13, 2009

Rolling Backpacks.

Here at George Mason, we are given a 15 minute break in between classes. For many of us, that time is usually spent rushing to our next class...which is likely a mile hike across campus. Although I'm sure many of us wish we could leisurely stroll to class, the fact is that we need to haul it ASAP in order to make it on time.

That's why I am here today to vent to you about the number one thing that gets in my way when trying to get to my next class:

Rolling Backpacks.

Look, I am not here to hate on you about your choice of backpack. But really people...these things are a hazard! Our campus is a huge, huge place filled with LOTS of people. Lots of pushing and shoving goes down in our crowded hallways, and if you are one of the Rolling Backpack-ers, you sure as hell are making things dangerous for us just trying to survive.

I can't tell you the amount of times I have tripped or have seen people trip over these things. I rate these backpacks a measly 1 out of 5 stars, because unless you are physically unable to carry a backpack or bag, you should not be dragging your books behind you for others to fall onto.

★/✩✩✩✩

0 comments: