Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guidos.

Every straight girl has their own taste in guys. Some like athletes, others like computer geeks. Some of us like those bad boys who we know are just so bad for us.

And then there are the girls who find these guys attractive:

GUIDOS.


I can't help but think back to one of my favorite shows ever -- True Life -- and the episode where the young couples are getting married. There was a guy who resembled the chaps pictured above, and I think that was the first time I was introduced to the concept of the guido. Jet black hair, stereotypical Staten Island accent, gold chains, spiked hair...basically, the Gotti Brothers.Believe it or not America, some girls actually find this breed of human "hot." Speaking only for myself here, I do not think it is acceptable to date someone who uses more hair and face products than I do or goes tanning more than I do.

Besides, what's with the lip gloss?





0 comments: