Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rock of Love.

Reality TV is nothing new. Ever since Survivor: Borneo debuted in 2000, people have been bringing "reality" to television in every shape and form possible. Reality dating shows have proved to be some of the more popular forms of RealiTV, especially those shows whose bachelor/bachelorette is a celebrity.

Which leads me to the latest craze in Celebrity-Dating-Reality-TV:

Rock of Love.



This show, hosted by none other than Bret Michaels, takes America's finest ladies into one single house (or in the case of this season, a bus) and Bret gets to pick and choose who his faves are and who will not stay in his house, and continue to rock his world. Now, if you have never seen this show and have absolutely no idea what kinds of girls are on this show, please let me elaborate a little:

THESE GIRLS SCARE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!

One girl has pins sticking out of her face, most of their chests could be used as floating devices, and all of their hair is fake! Its absolutely...fabulous!

But anyway, I have to admit something: this makes for wonderful reality tv! I can't tell you how many times me and my friends or boyfriend have found ourselves watching episode after episode of Rock of Love. This is one trendy TV show that I, admittedly so, watch almost relgiously.

So, for this show, I give 5 out of 5 stars (gasp!) because as much as I try to not watch it, I can't stand not knowing who Bret Michaels chose to share eyeliner with.

★★★★★

0 comments: