Sunday, February 22, 2009

Uggs with Mini-Skirts.

In the wintertime, you will not see me in anything other than Uggs or some form of knock-off. I almost will refuse to wear anything else, unless I am going to the gym. Now, my thought process during this time of year is something like: "Hmmm, I know it's going to be freezing today. What will keep my toesies the warmest?" And I slip into my fuzzy boots and jeans and head out.

HOWEVER.

I do not understand the mini-skirt and Ugg combination!


coffee bean boots, originally uploaded by Malingering.



Why girls think that exposing 12 to 16 inches of skin and bundling up everywhere else will somehow be anything but dumb is beyond me. I know some people might sport this look during the warmer days, but I kid you not America, I have seen this very look sported on days of 30 degrees or colder on my own college campus.



Let's be real. Look at the elderly woman checking out this girl's outfit. This is why older generations hate us, guys!! And another thing! Why would you want to wear Uggs at anytime OTHER than the winter?! My feet sweat if it's any warmer than 40 degrees and I'm wearing those bad boys!

So the point is, this look is just plain odd. It's like wearing an oxymoron. Not to mention, this trend is WAY OLD! Just check out this article posted back in 2006!

I rate this trend 1 out of 5 stars, because maybe...just MAYBE if they were some other boot, it would be cute.

0 comments: