Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Twilight.


So there's this book called "Twilight" that has everyone freaking out. It's about some kind of teen-vampire-romance novel that has enough fans to warrant five books in the series (so far). Apparently, this book is the new Harry Potter and if you don't read it then you can guarentee to be left out of 74%** of girl's (even women's) conversations for the next decade.

I, personally, have not read the books nor do I have any undying desire to read them. Something about vampires and magic and love don't really sit well with me. For example, I was never one to suggest watching "Lord of the Rings" or "Chronicles of Narnia." However, I will admit that after seeing "Narnia" I have never been so happy to have watched a movie in my life.

I think I'm scared to read these books because I know I will never want to read anything for school again.


However, my trusty roommate (and credible movie critic) informed me that (and I quote) "The movie was awful and nothing like the book and I've never been so dissapointed ever! I love Edward!" So one can see how I haven't had the uncontrollable "bite" (get it?) to see this movie or read the book.

Either way, I know I will be missing out on something...whether it is a great book and movie or doing actual homework.


I rate this trend 0 stars because I never have and never will see it or read it. So there.

✩/★★★★★

**Statistic completely made up, by me.

0 comments: